The South Barrington Club offers several opportunities for travel tennis play.
For more information on team play, please contact Susan Koril (847) 898-9982 or email@example.com
1. Players enter the facility no sooner than 10 minutes prior to matches.
2. Wash or sanitize your hands before and after play
3. Masks required during entry and exit, but not during match play.
4. If a player has had any COVID symptoms, exposure to someone testing positive for the virus, or feels sick they should not play their match or come to the facility.
5. Practice social distancing while at the facility, please keep 6 feet apart.
6. No scoring devices on the court.
7. Water is not available on the court. Bring your own water bottle, or you may purchase water from the Courtside Cafe.
8. Please provide a list of players to insure proper contact tracing.
Tennis leagues include:
For more information, contact:
Mixed Travel Teams – Susan Koril firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Travel Teams – Susan Koril, email@example.com
Leagues/Permanent Court Time – Susan Koril, firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Travel Team –Kyle Tomaska email@example.com