AS OF FEBRUARY 2, 2021 OUR REGION, REGION 10, IS IN PHASE 4.
The Illinois Department of Public Health announced on Tuesday, February 2 that our region, region 10, was moved to Phase 4
Below is our current operational plan for Phase 4
• Indoor group fitness classes begin. No reservations needed but there will be class capacity limits.
• Fitness center is open with no reservations needed at this time at reduced capacity limits.
• Locker Rooms and showers are available, but members are encouraged to shower at home. Locker room occupancy is limited. Towel service also begins.
• Indoor lounges are open with social distancing requirements and masks. Capacity limits in all spaces of 10.
• Nursery is open for reservations with masks required for all children
• Running track is open with masks required if more than 1 person is on the track.
• Pro Shop is open with limit of three customers in the pro shop at one time. Masks must be worn.
• Swim lessons begin with a reduced capacity
• Tennis and Platform tennis open with continued court reservations for the indoor courts, outdoor clay courts and paddle courts.
• Gymnasium is open with capacity limits of 10
Park District programming begins following social distancing guidelines
Full day and Half Day Preschool will continue as scheduled under DCFS rules and regulations
Banquet Room with a limit of 50 people